DJ Nawna's News - All Things Music

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Random yet Helpful - Gas Calculator

I am on a countdown to our honeymoon trip to Miami next weekend and because we're not in the most amazing economy I am planning, estimating and calculating anything I can. I believe that if you have a question, that google will without a doubt have an answer.

Tommy thinks its annoying that I even think of these things but I know deep down a) he's jealous he didn't think of it himself and b) appreciates that I am smart enough to ponder these things.

So, you all know we have four darling daughters and for us to get away for a weekend takes a lot of effort by many party's. In part of my planning I wondered how long it would take us to get there (Complete side note: we have to know so we can get home at a reasonable time because it's our 2 oldest girls first day of school the next day.....yes, score, stresssss) so thanks to google I know it's 4 hours and 3 minutes in current traffic and 272 miles. That's not the clever part...

I referred back to my belief in google and just for fun searched "gas calculations" and BOOM! A website for AAA takes the two addresses, the make & model of your vehicle and tells you how much based on current average of gas in our area to calculate the cost!! I know what you're saying.."Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Damn Shawna's amazing"...I know, I know :)

Anyhow, for you my friends I present the website for you to use if ever curious of the gas expense involved. CLICK HERE ------->     AAA Fuel Cost Calculator

As one wise man said, "You-you, you can thank me now!" LoLLLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment