DJ Nawna's News - All Things Music

Friday, August 26, 2011

Linguine With White Clam Sauce

This meal is amazing for 3 reasons:
1) good for cooking on a budget
2) guaranteed enough to take to work the next day & sometimes tastes better the next day!
3) tastes amazing in general, ALL four of my kids eat it including twins and Miss Picky Eater Sienna.

I'll post a pic the next time I cook it, its so pretty with the bright green parsley in the end...let me know what you think


Ingredients You Probably Have Already:
1 package linguine
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Ingredients You'll Need To Scoop Up:
1/2 cup chopped parsley
3 cans (6 1/2 oz each) minced clams, undrained

Cook pasta....lightly brown garlic in hot oil...remove from heat and add parsley, pepper, salt, clams WITH juice and lemon juice...cook that over low heat for 5 min or until heated through...pour over pasta and TaDa! I always like to add 1 cup parm cheese to it at the end because I'm a fatty like that ;D

Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment